DIY Nautical Bracelet

12:13 AM

Today, I made the cutest little bracelet while watching tv! My fiance came home very early because of the heavy snow storm. So, I wanted to set my dresses aside and curl up with him and enjoy the extra time by the fire. But, being someone who can get a bit fidgety if I don't accomplish something for a while, I pulled up instructions on my phone for a Turk's Head Knot bracelet.

It was so easy! All it required was a small can and 8 feet of cotton cord. The thickness and color options are endless of course, but I chose white for a more classic, natural look. I braided the bracelet during the course of one tv episode and then, voila! A low-cost bracelet that will be a great addition to my summer dresses or sailor shorts!

The easy-to-follow instructions (with pictures) can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-tuesday-sailors-knot-bracelets-9314/

So, if you're snowed in like we are, pull out some spare rope or cord and imagine a little summer sailing! x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I just love hearing from you! If you want to comment without linking to your profile (or if you don't have an account), please choose "Name/URL" from the dropdown and leave your first name (website optional) so I know who I'm responding to. I can't wait to read your feedback! x

Flickr Images