Pattern Pyramid Giveaway10:10 PM
Well, hello there, readers! Long time, no see! I do apologize for my absence but, I expect you'll be quite willing to forgive me when you see what I have to share!
I'm here to host my first ever GIVEAWAY! Yay!
I'm so excited about it because, not only are giveaways always fun but, this one takes the fun along a web of bloggers around the world.
I'm sure you already follow Karen's lovely blog, Did You Make That?. If you do, you surely noticed her brilliant Pattern Pyramid idea. As one of the lucky first-tier winners, I received a parcel of four patterns and a Burda magazine!
|It's Christmas in July!|
|A nice mix of classic lovelies to choose from! (Magazine excluded.)|
The Woman's Weekly envelope alone proved tempting - isn't it darling?
- This giveaway is open worldwide so, anyone is free to enter by leaving a comment below before MIDNIGHT GMT, SATURDAY 21 JULY.
- I will then select one winner using Random.org, announce it here, and contact the lucky blogger for postal information. (To keep things running smoothly, please make sure your email address is linked to your profile or leave it with your comment.)
- I will then post the remaining four patterns at the start of the following week.
- Upon receipt, the winner chooses one of the four to keep and then hosts a giveaway. The remaining three are then posted to a new winner and the game continues!
- If you are a winner, Karen asks if you could make a small contribution to The Brooke. This is a charity close to the heart of Catherine, who so generously provided these patterns.