5.08.2011

McCalls 4440 Sew Along?

I've noticed a lot of traffic recently to my seersucker and paisley dress posts so I had an idea. How many of you would like to make one for a sew-along? Admittedly, I'm still a beginner so, I wouldn't say I'd be teaching anyone how to do it. I do experience with the pattern though, so I could answer questions and I'll post plenty of pictures.

I've never done a sew-along before but they sound like fun! I just happen to have fabric selected for view C that I'm planning to whip together in June. Anyone interested?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer!
    I just bought this pattern today and I am a total beginner. I'm quite interested in a sew along and I've never done one either. When do you plan on starting? I just need to get the fabric for it to get started. Let me know :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm so glad you're interested! How about we start on June 13th? If that's not enough time to get your fabric, just let me know.

    So excited!

    ReplyDelete

Let's keep the conversation going! Feel free to comment below or on Instagram!

If you want to comment without linking to your profile (or if you don't have an account), please choose "Name/URL" from the drop-down and leave your first name (website optional) so I know who I'm responding to. I can't wait to read your feedback! x