4.22.2011

Organizing Upcoming Sewing Projects

With all the recent sales and so many new pretty spring fabrics hitting the stores, my fabric is constantly growing. In order to keep track of what I intend to do with each fabric, I've been on the hunt for a mobile app that will allow me to paste pictures of the fabric onto pictures of the intended pattern. I've not yet found one but what I did download last night is Photo Grid. While it isn't optimal, it does allow me to make collages showing the pattern sketch, fabric swatches and intended accessories! It's actually quite useful. You can add 2, 4, 6, or 9 photos and arrange them using the arrows or by shaking your phone (which admittedly was mildly amusing).

Here are a few samples I've put together:





I've even put one together for my fiance! This shirt will be the first non-costume piece I've done for him and I'm actually quite excited!


The Photo Grid app is available now, free, in the Android Market. If you download it, feel free to share links to the projects and collages you create!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend! x

2 comments:

Let's keep the conversation going! Feel free to comment below or on Instagram!

If you want to comment without linking to your profile (or if you don't have an account), please choose "Name/URL" from the drop-down and leave your first name (website optional) so I know who I'm responding to. I can't wait to read your feedback! x