Homemade Java Shake

3:37 PM

Every day, I make my fiance and I lattes. Two shots espresso plus 16oz milk each. Today though, I got halfway through mine and then decided I wanted something more refreshing. Normally, I would just blend the coffee with some ice but I remembered... we have vanilla ice cream!

So, I pulled out the ever-handy Magic Bullet, filled the small cup with my leftover latte and threw in a scoop of ice cream. Using the flat-blade attachment, I blended it for about 10 seconds. Yum! A perfect Java Milkshake. 

8 ounces whole milk
1 brewed shot espresso (dark roast)
1 scoop vanilla ice cream

Combine in blender. Mix for 10 seconds.

I can also see adding a drizzle of chocolate for a mocha-java shake or maybe a little caramel sauce. I'm going to need more ice cream! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I just love hearing from you! If you want to comment without linking to your profile (or if you don't have an account), please choose "Name/URL" from the dropdown and leave your first name (website optional) so I know who I'm responding to. I can't wait to read your feedback! x

Flickr Images