Satisfying a Dieting Sweet Tooth

11:16 AM

In continued preparation for our upcoming Caribbean vacation, we're still dieting. Now, you know what happens when I diet? My generally little sweet tooth suddenly shifts into overdrive! It's horrible! Out of nowhere, snacks that normally couldn't dream of tempting me, become must-haves! Candy bars, cookies, you name it!

So, my lovely, encouraging fiance showed me a trick this weekend! When you get that insatiable craving for sweets, get one honey graham cracker and spread a little creamy peanut butter on it (we use Honey Maid and natural Jif). The result is a surprisingly good imitation of a Nutter Butter or peanut butter girl scout cookie! It's so much healthier than junk food but actually curbed my craving!

Now, if only I could find a cracker that can imitate French toast! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I just love hearing from you! If you want to comment without linking to your profile (or if you don't have an account), please choose "Name/URL" from the dropdown and leave your first name (website optional) so I know who I'm responding to. I can't wait to read your feedback! x

Flickr Images