My Shameless Plug

5:11 PM

Today's housekeeping chores included a bit of spring cleaning in my closet! With my no longer working in an office setting, I have quite a few shirts that can go. Please stop by my eBay page to check out what I currently have for sale! All items come from a clean, smoke-free home and once the auction is closed, I wrap them carefully and ship them out quickly. Just look at my feedback! More items may appear soon so keep checking back.

Back to cleaning! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I just love hearing from you! If you want to comment without linking to your profile (or if you don't have an account), please choose "Name/URL" from the dropdown and leave your first name (website optional) so I know who I'm responding to. I can't wait to read your feedback! x

Flickr Images