1.27.2011

Gleaming Faucets

Sadly, nothing gets me in the mood to clean quite like the smell of Windex. In fact, it's the only even semi-hazardous cleaner I still use (luckily, I don't have children). I have yet to find anything that delivers the same sparkling results (aside from possibly steam) and I don't just use it on my windows and mirrors. Once I've finished my bathroom mirrors, I spray a little Windex on a clean side of my microfiber cloth and wipe down the stainless faucets. They're clean and shiny in seconds! I've even received complements on how well-maintained my sink and shower faucets look. They glimmer like new!
Of course, the eco-friendly way to do this is with a hand-held steamer. I own the one produced by Shark. (I purchased mine at Bed, Bath, and Beyond with a 20% off coupon, available by signing up for their mailings.) I love it for cleaning countertops, cabinets, chairs, couches, etc, but I swear (and I'm sure it's in my head) nothing shines glass and stainless quite like Windex ;)
Back to cleaning! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep the conversation going! Feel free to comment below or on Instagram!

If you want to comment without linking to your profile (or if you don't have an account), please choose "Name/URL" from the drop-down and leave your first name (website optional) so I know who I'm responding to. I can't wait to read your feedback! x